Happy First School Day everyone!
I long for a knock at the door that is not a dying patient, but the Dean of Faculty. And he regretfully informs me of a clerical error. Turns out I don’t have 15 fives, in fact I failed all of my public examination. I scored a record low. And then he strips me my medical degree and I’m banished from this place and… as punishment, I’m forced to return to the bright lights and the happiest sounds of Moscow.
Shout-out to autistics who forced themselves to learn how to read social cues and constantly get their identity questioned as a result.
Debbie Harry at the Bowery in a Stephen Sprouse dress, mid 1970s Photo by Chris Stein
- Anonymous said:Do you have any resources for learning to read tarot online? I've looked up some classes on google but I want to make sure that they're legitimate before I start
I recommend exploring Aeclectic.
- Top Ten Magical Herbs
- Magic Defense
- Tarot cards reading: No one knows for sure where tarot cards really come from. But the first decks appeared in the XV century in Europe....
- How to see Aura
- get a white paper, or if you have a white wall, it serves well too
1. Put your hand in front of the white paper or white wall
- Anonymous said:I've been really depressed and things are just getting worse around me. I don't know what to do. I don't want to go back on antidepressants because they never did more than dull everything -and I've been on maoi, ssri, snri, tricyclics, but I'm afraid it might be worse if I don't.
Depression is life-threatening. If you have the capacity to stay medicated, especially when you are afraid of the depression worsening, please do.
Ask your doctor about mood stabilizers. Sometimes these can help for people who are depressed, even though they’re usually for people with bipolar disorder. Ask your doctor about ANYTHING that might help that’s not your usual antidepressant. Mood stabilizers, anti-anxieties, or anti-psychotics, for instance, anything.